Launch of 'TheProactiveEmployer'


Today, on the one year anniversary of the signing of the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, I am pleased to announce the launch of my BlogTalkRadio show / podcast, 'The Proactive Employer'.  The aim of the program is to provide information on employment and HR best practices, compliance, self-auditing, and employment litigation risk assessment and risk management.  'The Proactive Employer' broadcasts each Friday at 8:30 AM Eastern, and presents a fifteen minute segment.  Please keep in mind that I am an economic and statistical consultant, not a lawyer, and the information presented in 'The Proactive Employer' should not be construed as legal advice.

In the first installment, I provide some information on my background and qualifications, and a short description of the proactive services my division offers to clients.  Future installations will discuss topics such as compensation equity, recruiting and hiring, EEOC and OFCCP compliance, compensation self-auditing, and reduction-in-force planning.  Suggestions for topics of future installments are welcome - please contact me if there is a particular issue in which you are interested.

You can listen to the first installment via the link at the top of this blog.  I hope you'll join me at 'The Proactive  Employer'!

0 comments: